Hello there!
It looks like you're enjoying SE-lifestyle forums but haven't created an account yet. Why don't you take a minute to register for your own account now? As a member you get access to all of our files, forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login here to stop seeing this message.

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Re: Nokia N8
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm 
n00b

Phone(s): w960i
About Me: SE-LifeStyle User
I used to love Nokia phones especially the higher end ones. But I prefer the Android OS over Symbian now. I kind of wish Nokia would go to Android like every other phone manufacturer. Does Nokia or any other cell phone maker use text marketing?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:42 pm 
n00b

Phone(s): 0021888857
About Me: SE-LifeStyle User
Nokia is famous and popular company in all over the world. If I talk about nokia N8 than this mobile is manufactured by nokia. In this mobile operating system have Symbian 3. There are many features in this mobile like camera, music, radio, games and so on.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:46 am 
n00b

Phone(s): Xperia™ arc S
About Me: I would like to play about the football game at the wickedly holiday time when I was free.
my favorite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo .Ronaldo is the first player who is got the many type of award.On 15 May 2011 Ronaldo became the highest goalscorer in a season with 51 goals .
I like to use about se phone it good for the listen song but if i given a choice to get any one phone so i give first preference to Nokia N8.. Nokia mobile is better then all over the other company mobile. It operating system is very easy to understand all type of people. we can also easy surf to internet in this phone.It's battery quality is good because it is working long time... so i given to first preference to purchase Nokia

Profile E-mail